Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Vintage Recipe - Puddin Cookies

In the recipe shoe box, I would guess this clipping to be from the 1980's. I think I will try these this weekend with the butter pecan pudding I have been hoarding. Maybe I'll add a dab of white chocolate to the top.



Puddin' Cookies


¾ cup bisquick
1 package instant pudding mix
¼ cup vegetable oil
1 egg

1. Mix all ingredients well
2. Form into balls and flatten with handd on ungreased baking sheet
3. Bake 8 minutes at 350 (mod.)

Servings: 36
Yield: 3 dozen

2 comments:

Rochelle R. said...

I used to make these with the kids quite often when I had my day care center. You can use one cup of Bisquick instead of 3/4 cup and they still turn out great. Glad you started up your blog again.

Djfshop said...

They are so yummy. I get bulk pudding mix from the local Amish store and have made lots of cookies this Christmas. My hubby is especially fond of the butter pecan ones